CIGARS ON CIGARSDAILY.COM ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
Prices on Cigarsdaily.com are subject to change without notice. Cigars Daily (CD) is not responsible for typographical errors. Special orders for related merchandise can be filled upon request. CD reserves the right to reject any order for any reason, and our website has a minimum order of $25. Orders made for less than $25 will not be filled. No order shall be binding at CD until it is accepted via Email/phone confirmation. Items may be purchased from this website using a valid credit card or Paypal for payment, by a person 21 years of age or older. Shipping of items is completed by UPS or USPS. Items must be shipped to a valid address, signature may be required. These terms and conditions of sale and the transactions contemplated thereby are governed solely by the laws of the State of Arizona, and any and all claims related thereto must be brought and finally resolved solely in the courts of the State of Arizona. By placing an order, you agree to all terms and conditions.
Why does Cigars Daily require that you verify your age?
As per FDA regulations, CD is required to ensure that we do not sell our products to anyone under the age of 21*. In order to verify our customer’s ages, as well as to protect them from fraud, require a every person who enters the site to input their date of birth, set their date of birth in the ‘account setup’. Furthermore, we reserve the right to verify ages by checking orders manually via phone confirmation with a Driver’s License number and background check.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at CD will be 100% safe. Our secure server software (SSL) is the best available, and works 24/7 to protect your information from fraud or hacking. Your personal information is encrypted, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. We use all of the cutting edge technology on this website for the safety of our customer. Our customer’s information is as important to us as it is to them and we take extra effort to guarantee your transaction’s safety and this commitment.
The information we collect will be used to notify customers about updates to our website and periodic specials. We do not share any customer information with other organizations for any purpose.
Due to federal regulations lighters cannot be shipped by air. All orders containing lighters will be shipped by Ground only.
Lighters purchased on CigarsDaily.com come with a 30 day replacement policy. After 30 days, warranty issues must be completed with the ligther manufacturer.
Domestic & International Shipping notice: Due to high order volume, shippers are experiencing minor delays with some orders.
**For Australia, Canada, and United Kingdom Customers
- Free shipping offers do not include any orders being shipped to addresses outside of the United States.
- To provide the most reliable service possible, orders shipped to these countries will be declared as cigars (providing relevant details about weight and cost).
- All packages are correctly declared with the contents of the order. Duties assessed at the border are the responsibility of the customer.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Customs in each country will most likely assess Duties and Fees based on the county’s laws. These fees are in addition to the cost of purchase and shipping. If the duties and fees are rejected by the customer, the order will be shipped back to Cigars Daily. (continue reading for more details on rejected international orders)
- Even if there are no tobacco restrictions in your country, it is possible that customs will still refuse the shipment. In the event that a shipment is refused, it will be returned to Cigars Daily. After the order is received by Cigars Daily, the customer may be given the option to pay to reship the order or receive a refund. Refunds will be processed minus a 30% restocking fee on the order total + any additional shipping fees that may occur through the return shipping process.
- All orders are ship via USPS (United States Postal Service); delivery times may vary due to Customs inspections.
- International orders are considered delivered when they reach the country’s boarder.
- Once an international order reaches the boarder of of the delivery country, it is considered delivered, and it is the responsibility of the customer to work with their local customs officials to clear any conditions required to achieve delivery at the final destination.
We reserve the right to cancel and fully refund the customer in any case of a typographical error or honest mistake that is clearly obvious that occurred on the CD website. It is our policy, within reasonable action, accommodate any customer that was offended in such case in an amicable solution, but sometimes we simply can’t ship in this situation.
samplers and free items – While we make every attempt to fill every order according to specified items, we sometimes have an “out of stock” situation. We reserve the right to substitute items with equal or better value items.
samplers – In samplers that include cigars from different brands we reserve the right to substitute any cigar with equal or higher value. We substitute the same cigar of a different size, but occasionally a different cigar will be included.
Orders marked ‘Delivered’ – Once an order is marked delivered by our shipping partner, it is considered completed. If there is an issue with a delivered order (i.e. lost or stolen) the customer will need to, within 72 hours of delivery, file a police report, get an officer name, get contact information for the police station, and retrieve the police file number. These items must be submitted to our customer service team to assist in investigating and determining whether the reshipment of the order is warranted.
Should you decide to cancel your order before it ships, we will assess a 15% restocking fee when refunding your order and 85% off your charges will be refunded.
All merchandise shipped from the CD warehouse leaves in perfect condition. If, however, your order is not in excellent condition when you receive it, we do want to make it right. We will ship replacements and allow the return of items based on the below conditions
- Inspect the items in your order, and notify us within 72 hours if anything appears to be wrong with your order. We cannot guarantee the quality of products more than 72 hours after they are received. ‘Notify us within 72 hours’ includes any form of recorded contact (i.e. a voicemail on our customer service phone line, or an email to our customer service email address), in the event that you can’t get a hold of someone right away.
- Contact us throughout ‘Contact us’ page with the subject line, ‘return request’
- In response, you will obtain a Return Authorization Number from us.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
- For Domestic orders, a 25% restocking fee will be maintained, and 75% of the order total will be refunded.
- For International orders, a 30% restocking fee will be maintained, and 70% of the total order will be refunded.
- Once the returned order has been received, your refund will be processed. This can take 3-5 business days depending on your bank.
We are not responsible for merchandise returned without an Authorization Number. Any package returned without an Authorization Number will not be refused. All authorized returns must be received within ten (10) business days after authorization issuance.
Credit for any returned item which is a part of a “combination sale” shall not exceed the purchase price of the lesser value item. Minor imperfections in some accessory products do not constitute a cause for return.
When the original order included a free item, a return can not be made without returning the free item as well. If the free item was not returned, its regular price shall be deducted from the credit. When the original order included free shipping, the cost of ground shipping will be deducted from the credit for any returned item.
Customers who return complete order for refund will be charged according to the shipping method selected for that shipment even if CD covered the cost of shipping that order. For example, a customer who refused (or returned for some other reason the entire package) an overnight order, will not receive full refund. The amount of overnight shipping that order will be deducted from the refund, and the refunded amount will include only the balance.
We do not accept items returned outside their original box** and we will not accept cut or partially smoked cigars. All returned items must still be in condition to be sent back to the manufacturer. We reserve the right to refuse or prorate credit for any returned item received in inadequate condition.
Any order placed on the web site*** for an item which is marked with a coupon code, will give the customer either a % or $ discount.
All coupon codes are entered at the checkout page, and the total refund is applied in the cart. The discount that comes from coupon codes DOES combine with existing advertised discounts, but coupon codes CANNOT be combine.
* see disclaimers
** We do not accept returns of single cigars or cigar samplers (i.e. 5-pack, 6-packs, 7-packs, etc.)
*** The coupon code feature is available only on the web site. You can not redeem coupon codes while ordering through our call center, any such credit can be redeemed only while placing website order through the internet.
For returns in our store customers must provide receipt and all items must be in resellable condition.
Sorry we do not accept returns of single cigars-all sales are final.
All returns must be during weekdays only (no weekends)